Hi and Welcome back to Food Allergy Love Fest!
I am so glad that you found us!
If you are on a special or restricted diet then you know how difficult it can be to find new recipes. Especially if you have life-threatening food allergies, finding foods that are “safe” can be a real challenge. For our family, both of our little men have severe, life-threatening food allergies. Our hope and prayer is that you’ll be able to find some new and “safe” recipes for your family here.
If you’re a blogger, we’d love for you to share the love by linking-up some of your favorite allergy-friendly recipes (or vegan, vegetarian and pale) that you’ve created, reviews, inspiring stories or anything food allergy related. You don’t have to be a food allergy blogger or even just a food blogger – ALL ARE WELCOME!
Here are some guidelines that will help keep things simple:
- First and foremost…The recipe can be old or new but it must be 100% NUT-FREE (that includes all nuts; peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, etc.)
- Limit of 3 entries per blogger per week.
- When you add the title of your recipe also include some shorthand (based on key below) to let others know what your recipe is “free of.”
- Please link your recipe post back to this site, so your readers can know where to find other allergy-friendly recipes. (www.epifamily.com)
- Please be sure to follow me via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. This isn’t a requirement but I love to connect with my readers, especially my fellow bloggers!
- Entries that do not follow the guidelines listed above may be deleted.
Disclaimer: By linking up to Food Allergy Love Fest, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to EpiFamily.com (Lauren) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Food Allergy Love Fest posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on social media outlets like Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook. This will result in no monetary compensation to you. If photos are used, proper credit and link back will be given.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest as I will “PIN” each entry to a new board, “Food Allergy Love Fest – Recipes.” I may also “PIN” your recipe to some of my other boards “Paleo,” “Gluten Free,” “Vegan,” etc. depending on the shorthand keys that you include after your title.
If you are as excited about the weekly Food Allergy Love Fest link-up as we are then please consider sharing one of our buttons on your blog! Everyone needs a little Food Allergy Love Fest Flare, so grab a badge from our sidebar and show your support for the food allergy community!
**Once you link-up you will receive a weekly email reminding you about our next Food Allergy Love Fest link-up. Feel free to select “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email if you wish to not receive these. :)**